If you are having difficulty figuring out how to sign up to row with us, the following may help:
- You can sign up for a Learn-To-Row day or class, or our regular youth or adult program by clicking on the “SIGN UP” link at the top of this page. Clicking on the words “SIGN UP” takes you to a page with links to sign up for any of the programs.
- In signing up, you will be given an option to pay by credit card or check. If you choose check, just bring a check made out to “New Bedford Community Rowing” to the first session of your class.
- If you are a youth rower seeking scholarship assistance, click the pay-by-check option and then e-mail Head Coach Cheyenne Bayse (email@example.com) about scholarships. We will make sure that every interested youth rower gets on the water, regardless of ability to pay.
- The online signup application is done by a separate company called Regatta Central. They have great customer support. If you have trouble with the technology, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If none of the above helps, feel free to reach out to Cheyenne (508-717-4013, email@example.com) or Executive Director Anne Eisenmenger (508-717-9799, firstname.lastname@example.org).
See you on the water!